Here’s a list of 11 natural ways to reduce the symptoms of menopause.
1. A diet rich in calcium and vitamin D is important to prevent the bone loss that can occur during menopause.
2. Achieving and maintaining a healthy weight may help alleviate menopause symptoms and help prevent disease.
3. A diet rich in fruit and vegetables may help keep bones healthy and can help prevent weight gain and certain diseases.
4. Certain foods and drinks can trigger hot flashes, night sweats, and mood changes. This includes caffeine, alcohol, and sugary or spicy foods.
5. Regular exercise can help alleviate menopause symptoms such as poor sleep, anxiety, low mood, and fatigue. It can also protect against weight gain and various diseases and conditions.