1. Fiber is found in healthy foods including vegetables, fruits, beans and whole grains. Some studies have shown that simply eating more fiber-rich foods may help you lose weight and keep it off.
4. eating while distracted may cause you to consume more calories and gain weight. Eating at the dinner table, away from potential distractions, is not only a good way to keep your weight down.
5. Many people believe they must adopt a rigorous exercise routine to jumpstart weight loss. In fact, just 30 minutes of walking per day has been shown to aid in weight loss.
6. Cooking more meals at home has been shown to promote weight loss and healthy eating. focusing on cooking more meals at home is a great way to keep your weight in check.
7. Including protein-rich foods like eggs in your breakfast has been shown to benefit weight loss. Increasing protein intake in the morning may also help you avoid unhealthy snacking.
8. Sports drinks, coffee beverages and flavored waters, can lead to weight gain if you consume too much. Focus on hydrating with water to minimize the number of calories you drink throughout the day.
9. Making a shopping list has been shown to lead to healthier eating and promote weight loss. Creating a shopping list and sticking to it is a great way to avoid buying unhealthy foods impulsively.