1. Apple cider vinegar is claimed to help people with diabetes manage their blood sugar levels. you should check with a healthcare professional before taking apple cider vinegar.
2. Apple cider vinegar is sometimes recommended as a weight loss aid. This is because it may help you feel full. apple cider vinegar may help you eat fewer calories, lose weight, and reduce belly fat.
3. Just like other types of vinegar, apple cider vinegar is an effective preservative. In fact, people have used vinegar as a pickling agent to preserve foods for thousands of years.
4. Apple cider vinegar is known to have antibacterial properties. Because of this, it’s often claimed that apple cider vinegar can eliminate bad smells.
5. One easy way to use apple cider vinegar is to make a simple salad dressing. Homemade salad dressings can be much less processed than store-bought ones, and they’re often tastier, too.
6. Apple cider vinegar is often a popular choice for a natural alternative to commercial cleaning agents. This is because of its antibacterial properties.
7. Gargling with apple cider vinegar is a popular home remedy for sore throats. This is because apple cider vinegar is very acidic and has been known to cause throat burns when consumed undiluted.
8. Anecdotally, apple cider vinegar is claimed to help remedy skin conditions and provide graceful aging support. As such, many people like to use apple cider vinegar to make a skin tonic.
9. Fruit flies can be pests, and it’s really easy to use apple cider vinegar to make a cheap fruit fly trap. Simply pour some vinegar into a cup, add a few drops of dish soap and you’re good to go.
10. Adding vinegar to the water you use to boil eggs can help you produce consistently good eggs. This is because the protein in egg whites firms up more quickly when exposed to a more acidic liquid.
11. Another way to use apple cider vinegar when cooking is to make a marinade. In fact, This vinegar is a popular ingredient in many steak marinades because it gives meat a nice sweet-and-sour flavor.
12. Pesticide residue on fruits and vegetables can be a concern for many people. That’s why some people like to wash their fruits and vegetables in apple cider vinegar.
13. You can also use apple cider vinegar to clean dentures. In fact, apple cider vinegar could be less harmful to the skin in your mouth than other cleaning agents.
16. Massaging diluted apple cider vinegar into your scalp may help get rid of dandruff. the vinegar could help stop the growth of the fungus Malassezia, which may contribute to dandruff.
17. Apple cider vinegar can be a great ingredient for a tangy sauce for your food. Try adding it to tomato-based sauces to give them a fuller flavor.
20. Apple cider vinegar is a popular flavor and texture enhancer in baking, especially when making vegan treats that can’t include eggs. It can also add extra flavor to homemade candy and caramels.
26. Rinsing your dishes in apple cider vinegar could help kill off any unwanted bacteria and keep them clean. Some people add it to their dishwater, while others put it in their dishwasher.