Here are 11 of the best meal planning apps available today.
1. Mealime offers user-friendly, customizable meal plans that you can tailor to your diet while excluding specific foods you don’t like. It’s available on both iOS and Android. the basic is free.
2. Paprika is marketed primarily as a recipe manager, but it also includes menu planning features. It’s available on both Android and iOS platforms for a one-time fee of $5.99.
3. PlateJoy creates customized meal plans for you and your household according to your dietary preferences and weight loss goals. It’s available on both Android and iOS platforms.
4. Plan to Eat lets you organize all of your favorite recipes and create meal plans in one easy-to-use app. It’s available on both iOS and Android platforms.
5. Yummly is both an app and a website, in which you can browse and save recipes tailored to your personal tastes from all over the web.
6. Make My Plate offers both free and paid customizable meal plans. It’s available on iOS and Android and comes with templates for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
7. Pepperplate organizes recipes you know and love while simultaneously adding new recipes you want to try. It’s available on both Android and iOS platforms and free of charge.
8. Prepear offers the convenience of a pre-set recipe database alongside manual or online input options. It’s available on both iOS and Android platforms and the basic version is free.
9. Eat This Much is the perfect marriage between a calorie counter and a meal planner. The app is available on iOS and Android. and the basic version is free.
10. Lose It! is really more of a calorie and macronutrient tracker than a meal planner, It’s available for both iOS and Android devices and free to start using.
11. DietWiz is a meal-planning tool combined with a calorie tracker. It’s available on iOS and Android and free of charge if you want to use the calorie tracker alone.