Here are 16 helpful tips to try with your picky eater.
1. Some kids may be put off by the texture or appearance of certain foods. This is why making foods look appealing to your child is important when getting them to try new dishes.
2. Though you may not realize it, your children are impacted by your food choices. Children learn about foods and food preferences by watching the eating behaviors of others.
3. It’s normal for parents to want to feed their children hearty portions to ensure they get the calories they need. However, when trying new foods, smaller may be better.
9. Creating a fun and pressure-free environment when eating meals is key when dealing with a picky eater. Presenting food in a fun way is another method to get your child interested in eating.
10. Parents should create a distraction-free environment for their children during meals and snacks. Turn off the television and put away toys Also ensure that your child is comfortably seated.